S.G Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.G Clan

This is a forum for dedicated S.G Clan members and C.S Gamers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is the topic your looking for

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hugo

Hugo

This is the topic your looking for Empty
PostSubject: This is the topic your looking for   This is the topic your looking for Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Hugo

Hugo

PostSubject: Re: This is the topic your looking for   This is the topic your looking for Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:59 pm

ok maybe it isnt the topic you were looking for, but what do you think? Im gonna post some more in the production section.... am i talking to myself?
Back to top Go down
Ruud2k7JayC
Admin
Ruud2k7JayC

PostSubject: Re: This is the topic your looking for   This is the topic your looking for Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:37 am

lol thats a wikid mixx, wot u use 2 do that?
Back to top Go down
https://dnbculture.forumotion.com
Hugo

Hugo

PostSubject: Re: This is the topic your looking for   This is the topic your looking for Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:51 am

Cheers man, I used Ableton Live 5, with 2 midi keyboards. One to act as controls like decks, and one with all the voice samples loaded on it. An I used a MicroKorg for sound FX. Im working on some more at the moment, ill be posting them in the Production section under 'Dj set'. Been downloading some of the top ten you posted, nice one man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the topic your looking for   This is the topic your looking for Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the topic your looking for
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.G Clan :: Audio-
Jump to: